Vehicle images and dimensions below are general illustrations, and these could vary. For all specific requirements please contact our Transport Department.
- Euro VI Emission Standards across the entire fleet
- Cab operated sheeting systems and tailgates on all tipping vehicles
- Additional safety features to protect vulnerable road users including:
– Nearside Proximity Sensors
– Additional vision panel located within the nearside door
– 360° CCTV to eliminate blind spots.
All our drivers are fully trained in the following skills:
- Site Safety Awareness and the MP Skills Driver Skills Card
- Vulnerable Road User Awareness and Safe Urban Driving
- Annual RoSPA Accredited Driver Assessment
- Safe and Fuel-Efficient Driving (SAFED) training and monitoring
- Comprehensive in-house training including Customer Care, First Aid and Collision Avoidance all of which contribute towards the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC).
- A Green OCRS score for Roadworthiness and Traffic
- 98%+ First Time MOT pass rate
- FORS Gold Accreditation Member 0097
We actively participate in road safety initiatives with partners including The Metropolitan Police, Sussex Safer Roads and numerous local authorities.
Our fleet has also been involved in the development of new road safety products such as Tyre Pressure Monitoring and Wheel Loss Prevention systems in conjunction with industry partners, Innovate UK and The University of Portsmouth.
Health And Safety
The safety of our staff and all other road users remains our principle focus and is embedded in the entire Transport Team. The foundation for this is captured below.