- Using hand and power tools to clean conveyors, feeders, screens, crusher etc and removing build-up in chutes etc.
- Cleaning, hosing down and using an integral vacuum system to clean throughout the processing plant.
- Assisting the Maintenance Foreman as required with any breakdowns, repairs or planned maintenance.
- Physically fit and be proactive and flexible in their approach, as overtime may be required at times.
- Reliable and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to work on their own and as part of the team.
Working times/hours: 49.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 0700-1700 and 0700-1200 on Saturdays, plus 5.5 hours unpaid for breaks.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.